Ferndale High School students and families are welcome to attend a financial aid event where local financial aid experts can assist the completion of your FAFSA or WAFSA. *Ferndale High School does not have a computer lab, please bring your school computer with you to the event.
Make sure you bring the following information and documents with you to the event:
• Your driver’s license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parent, if you are 24 or younger.
• Your parents’ financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their previous year’s tax return.
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent’s Social Security Number (if they have one).