Lummi Nation High students and families, come meet up with local financial aid experts to fill out your FAFSA or WAFSA at the Northwest Indian College log building.
Make sure you bring the following information and documents with you to the event:
• Your driver’s license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parent, if you are 24 or younger.
• Your parents’ financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their previous year’s tax return.
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent’s Social Security Number (if they have one).